I didn’t set out to build products.
For the longest time, I imagined myself as an Astronaut. I wanted to go to space - I still want to go to space but as life would have it, I got my first stint at building a product back in 2013 and I have never looked back since then.
I explored some other career paths in sales, business development and customer success but I always found my way back to building and shipping products but these paths shaped my love for the end users of platforms and products I build/manage.
While meeting several business targets, goals and metrics, it is also important to craft unique user experiences with data as the back-bone of every decision.
Over the years, I have recorded some remarkable failures but I also have some outstanding successes. I have sold 2 startups at a small scale and worked across multiple business industries but in recent times, I have been exploring web3, metaverse, IoT and several gaming projects.
– Professional Scrum Master | Scrum.org | Dec. 2021
– Professional Scrum Product Owner | Scrum.org | Dec. 2021
– Certificate in Information Technology | British Computer Society (BCS) | Aug. 2021
– MBA | Nexford University | Dec. 2020
– PMP | Project Management Institute (PMI) | Dec 2020
– B.Sc Geography | UNILAG | May 2011
– SCRUM & Agile Methodology
– Complete Product Lifecycle
– Product Pricing
– Creating User Personas and Journey Maps
– Conducting User Interviews
– Market Research and Validation
– Design & UX Principles
– Azure DevOps, Jira, Clickup, Asana, Trello & more
– Google Apps – Analytics, Sheets, Docs, Slide, Calendar, Mail & more
– Figma, Miro, ProductBoard, InVision, Slack, Discord, Intercom, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Airtable, Typeform & more.